Volvo Vida Dice OBD2 Diagnostics Tool
Volvo Vida Dice OBD2 Diagnostics Tool is a tool that is used together with VIDA all-in-one to communicate with the vehicle. Communication makes diagnosing and troubleshooting the vehicle possible, as well as downloading software.
Software version: 2014A
Volvo VIDA DICE OBD2 Diagnostics Tool
- DICE – Diagnostic Communication Equipment, is a tool that is used together with VIDA all-in-one to communicate with the vehicle. Communication makes diagnosing and troubleshooting the vehicle possible, as well as downloading software.
- DICE has an integrated CARB cable, which is connected to the vehicle’s diagnostic socket. When connecting to the vehicle, DiCE is powered as long as the battery is charged.
- DICE has a folding hook that is designed for hanging the unit from one of the grab handles in the vehicle for example.
- DICE is equipped with four status LEDs that indicate the status of the software, the USB and Bluetooth communication, and the interface to the car.
- At one end of the unit, there is a DC input where a battery cable or adaptor(12V) can be connected. The adaptor is used when upgrading and troubleshooting the DICE.
- In the other end of the unit, there is a removable cover that could be removed by turning the screw on the cover.
- Administration – General information, design, and function
- Standard components, service materials, and consumables. General information (among other things, control modules, SRS, general safety) as well as
- Service and maintenance
- Engine with mounting and equipment
- Electrical system
- Power transmission
- Suspension and steering
- Springs, shock absorbers, and wheels
- Body and interior – Among other things, diagnostics, design and function, repair and spare part information
- Other – Special vehicles, e.g., ambulances, police cars. Components that deviate from the standard.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.