Launch CRP233 Diagnostic Car Scanner Tool
Launch CRP233 Diagnostic Car Scanner
Read and Clear DTCs. Read IM Readiness Status. Read Live Data Stream.
Read Freeze Frame Data. Oxygen Sensor Test. On-Board Monitor Test. Read Vehicle Information.
Launch CRP233 Diagnostic Car Scanner Main Features
- Read and Clear DTCs: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) and clear reset the diagnostic information.
- Read IM Readiness Status: Show whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in a live graphic (waveform) display.
- Read Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions recorded by the onboard computer when the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Show the last results of O2 sensor test in graphic display for troubleshooting.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific component systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Easy to use body design: The diagnostic tool is equipped with a 5-inch touch screen combined with operating buttons for easy operating. You can both operate it with the buttons or with your fingertips.
- Useful AutoVIN Technology: To shorten the diagnostic time and help you solve the problem accurately, It’s built with AutoVIN technology that can quickly scan the vehicle identification number.
- Wi-Fi Updates: The diagnostic tool is suitable for most 1996 and newer OBD2 compliant vehicles, and the diagnose vehicle coverage will be extended via updates. Since this is an Android-based scan tool, you can update the software directly via Wi-Fi with one click.
- Inspection Report: After diagnosis, the scan tool will produce a record of the test, including the customer information, vehicle information, and the diagnostic result, for users to review or print out.
|Dimensions||20.8 × 12.5 × 3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.